Followers

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Dinner at Poolside Restaurant, Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur

Hello Grand Hyatt KL...it has been quite a long time since my last visit. Today i would like to update about the Grand Hyatt KL.

I've been there for dinner at the Poolside Restaurant. I totally love poolside restaurant at night as it has such a relaxing atmosphere and great view.

As usual, Nasi Goreng and Apple Juice are my favourite dish at thus restaurant. Suprisingly, the taste, the texture and the quality did not change at all since my last visit. Kudos Grand Hyatt KL.

Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
Poolside Restaurant at night (Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur)
My favourite Nasi Goreng and Apple Juice (Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur)
Free Jasmine Tea (Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur)
Not to mention, i was given free Pandan cake with Mango sauces & Jasmine tea for free since i am their regular customer.

Food :: *****
Service :: *****
Atmosphere :: *****
Reccomendation ( Yes )

No comments:

Post a Comment